About the turkeys
- Heirloom Bronze breed. Pastured, antibiotic-free, GMO-free. Raised by the Koch family at Koch Turkey Farm, Tamaqua, PA.
- Turkeys are delivered frozen.
- Available in four weight tiers: 8-11 lbs., 10-13 lbs., 12-15 lbs., 14-16 lbs.*
- Priced by actual weight of your bird: $7 / lb. New customers can get 10% (detail below).
The heirloom Bronze flock at Koch Turkey Farm. Photo courtesy Barb Koch.
About the process
- With a $40-50 deposit, you can reserve a turkey in your chosen weight tier
- In early November when we receive and weigh the birds, we'll charge you the balance owed.
- Turkeys will be delivered -- frozen, in an insulated bag with dry ice -- to customers' homes prior to Thanksgiving. Near Country Provisions delivery is always free.
- You must live in our service area to get a turkey.
- Questions? Please email us to ask!
10% off promotion for new customers!
- Get 10% off your turkey by subscribing for pastured beef or pork provisions starting in November! Go to Shop Provisions now or return to shop provisions after you make your turkey deposit.
- Discount applied at balance payment time.
- 8-11 lbs.: Serves 6-7 people
- 10-13 lbs.: Serves 7-9 people
- 12-15 lbs.: Serves 8-10 people
- 14-16 lbs.: Serves 10-12 people
These guidelines are rough, and of course depend on you, your guests and the amount of leftovers your household wants!
*Turkeys larger than 16 lbs. may be available by special request. Please email to ask.