About these smoked hams
- Bone-in. Available in several weight tiers.
- Pasture- and woodlot-raised pork from the heritage breed blends at our partner Grand View Farm (Forest Hill, MD).
- Ham was fast-frozen immediately after curing, and is delivered frozen.
- Nitrates/nitrites were used in curing these hams (i.e., conventional curing; More detail)
Note that these hams were prepared for us by the processing partner who makes our bacon and sausage. They were not made by Epic Curing, which made our hams for Easter 2021, and our corned beef for St. Patrick's Day 2022.
Delivery for Easter
- If you are a new customer, please email us, and we will do our very best to arrange to deliver your ham before Easter.
- If you are in a community that receives deliveries between the 5th-15th, you are assured to be able to receive delivery before Easter.
- If you are in the 10th-20th or 15th-25th group, please email us and we'll do our best to schedule your ham delivery in time.