Skip to content
- Smoked, nitrate-free bacon ("Uncured"). No chemical or natural nitrates used in processing.
- Note that nitrate-free bacon is a little different than conventionally-processed bacon. It is less reddish, and its texture and flavor are more "pork-like" than bacon made with nitrates. It is smoky, salty and a little sweet, like any great bacon.
- Ingredients: Pork, water, sea salt, vinegar, honey, cane sugar
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.