What we're looking for
- Part-time operations associate (contractor)
- Hours/week: 15-20
- Location is our warehouse/office in Rockville - walking distance from Metro (Red).
- For the right candidate, compensation is flexible based on your abilities and needs
- Help assembling ("picking and packing") customer's subscription bags, including following guidelines and making judgment calls about which cuts of meat to give them each month
- Keep warehouse organized, including making sure boxes in our large walk-in freezer are organized (includes lifting boxes up to 30-35 lbs.)
- Manage inventory, including keeping updated counts, and using software to track
- We're a startup, so we'd also be looking for you to contribute in ways that we might even be thinking about, but capitalize on your skills and interests.
- You've got professional and/or extra-curricular experience in which you demonstrated smarts and accountability
- You're a flexible, team player who's motivated by the idea of working with a small, young startup
- You've got interest in one or more aspects of our mission
- You're not daunted by working part of your shifts in a walk-in freezer (you have good warm layers!)
- Bonus: You're interested in food and cooking, and you know at least a little about different cuts of meat
- You can work on-premise in Rockville, MD
- Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- In your cover letter, please answer this question: What do you think it takes to be successful in a startup company?
We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive workplace.