Jobs & Internships
What you'll do for us
- Track record of having an impact on your organizations/projects
- Willingness to "get your hands dirty" (e.g., even if your role with us is highly analytical, we'll still want you to help out in the warehouse (remote roles excepted))
- Customer Operations (detailed job description)
- Product selection management
- Inventory management
- Distribution center operations
- Marketing (detailed job description)
- Community / Grass-roots marketing
- Digital acquisition marketing
- Direct Mail
- Social media
- ESG and stakeholder impact
- Customer Service and Success
- Customer support
- Customer relationship management
- Technology Development: Discrete projects in pipeline. Developers please inquire for detail.
What we'll do for you
You'll get a true startup experience, with the opportunity to have a huge impact - on our growing company, and on the communities we serve.
We operate at the intersection of some of the fastest-growing spaces in today's tumultuous economy: delivery, effective food supply chains, healthy consumerism, conscious capitalism, e-commerce and regenerative agriculture.
Be in touch
Email email@example.com and let us know why you're interested in us, and what kind of role you're seeking.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive workplace.