Jobs & Internships
We're continuously on the look-out for talented, energetic people to help us develop and expand Near Country Provisions, while having a great learning experience that can accelerate professional growth.
What you'll do for us
Anyone who joins us, in whatever capacity, needs to have the following qualities:
- Track record of having an impact on your organizations/projects
- Willingness to "get your hands dirty" (e.g., even if your role with us is highly analytical, we'll still want you to help out in the warehouse (remote roles excepted))
Additionally, we seek team members who can bring one or more of the following experience- and skill-sets:
- Customer Operations (detailed job description)
- Product selection management
- Inventory management
- Distribution center operations
- Marketing (detailed job description)
- Community / Grass-roots marketing
- Digital acquisition marketing
- Direct Mail
- Social media
- ESG and stakeholder impact
- Customer Service and Success
- Customer support
- Customer relationship management
- Technology Development: Discrete projects in pipeline. Developers please inquire for detail.
What we'll do for you
You'll get a true startup experience, with the opportunity to have a huge impact - on our growing company, and on the communities we serve.
We operate at the intersection of some of the fastest-growing spaces in today's tumultuous economy: delivery, effective food supply chains, healthy consumerism, conscious capitalism, e-commerce and regenerative agriculture.
Be in touch
Email email@example.com and let us know why you're interested in us, and what kind of role you're seeking.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, inclusive workplace.