How to Update Payment Method
Updating your payment method
When you'd like to change your payment method, you can ask us to help you, or you can manage it yourself in your online account. Here's how:
1. Log in to your Near Country Provisions account. (If you haven't activated your account or aren't sure, see below.)
2. Select “Manage Subscription” (under Account Details)
3. Go to “Payment Methods” located on the right side of the top navigation bar
4. Select "Add New Payment Method" and enter your new information
5. Once added, select "Subscriptions" located on the top navigation bar, then select the Active Subscription(s) you'd like to change the payment method for
6. Select "Delivery and Billing" and click "Use this delivery and billing pair" on your newly added payment method
Your new payment method will now be used for future charges. You can now return to "Payment Methods" to delete your old payment method, if you wish.
Activating and managing your online account
- This can be a point of confusion: Signing up for a provisions subscription does not automatically enable an online account. Subscribers do need to activate their online accounts by clicking through on an activation email that we send you.
- If you have not yet activated your online account, or you're not sure if you have an online account or not, email us and we'll resend you an activation link.