How to Sync Your Recurring Add-Ons (Eggs and more!)
Syncing recurring Add-Ons to your provisions subscription
If you’d like to add eggs (or another recurring Add-On) to your subscription, they need to synced with your regular provisions delivery. You can ask us to help you, or you can manage it yourself in your online account. Here's how:
1. Log in to your Near Country Provisions account. (If you haven't activated your account or aren't sure, see below.)
2. Select “Manage Subscription” (under Account Details)
3. Go to “Subscriptions” located on the left side of the top navigation bar. You’ll see your “Active subscriptions”, make note of your subscription frequency and next charge date.
4. Next to your "Active subscriptions” select “Add a product”
5. Search for “egg” and select the Eggs (Add-Ons). If you're looking for another product, search by any keywords.
6. Select the quantity (in dozens) you’d like per delivery, “subscribe” will automatically be selected. “Order frequency” should match your active subscription frequency.
7. Select your “Delivery & billing” info that matches your Active Subscription, if you’re not sure if it’s the correct one, choose the option that gives you this prompt when selected: “This product will be added to the same address as 1 (or more) other subscription(s):”. This will automatically set your “First Shipment Date” to when your Active Subscription is set to renew, which is always on the first of the month.
Note: although the wording may indicate shipment date here, this is your charge date, your items will arrive with your scheduled monthly delivery, exact dates are sent out by email.
8. Select “Add a product” - all done!
Your eggs will now be synced with your provisions subscription. You can now edit these subscriptions simultaneously, or separately. If you wish to skip your whole order one month select your “Upcoming Order” and select “Skip this Order”. If you’re just skipping eggs then select the egg product, and then select “Skip this Order”.
Activating and managing your online account
- This can be a point of confusion: Signing up for a provisions subscription does not automatically enable an online account. Subscribers do need to activate their online accounts by clicking through on an activation email that we send you.
- If you have not yet activated your online account, or you're not sure if you have an online account or not, email us and we'll resend you an activation link.