How to Cancel Your Subscription
How to cancel your subscription
If you'd like to cancel your subscription you can do so at anytime. You can ask us to help you, or you can manage it yourself in your online account. Here's how:
1. Log in to your Near Country Provisions account. (If you haven't activated your account or aren't sure, see below.)
2. Select “Manage Subscription” (under Account Details)
3. Select the “Subscriptions" tab
4. Select the "Active Subscription(s)" you'd like to cancel
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select "Cancel subscription"
6. Select the reason for your cancellation
If we fell short of expectations, please let us know - feedback is really critical to improving our service for everyone, and we'd really appreciate you letting us know in what respect we're not succeeding for you.
Activating and managing your online account
- This can be a point of confusion: Signing up for a provisions subscription does not automatically enable an online account. Subscribers do need to activate their online accounts by clicking through on an activation email that we send you.
- If you have not yet activated your online account, or you're not sure if you have an online account or not, email us and we'll resend you an activation link.