How Delivery Cycles Work
Monthly Delivery Cycles
- We deliver to our entire service area each month.
- We have established delivery date ranges for each community in our service area.
- Based on your community, you will either get your deliveries between the 5th-15th, 10th-20th or 15th-25th of each month.
- Check out your community's regular delivery date range listed here.
- In the first few days of the month, we set delivery routes, and advise customers when during their community's delivery date range we will be delivering to their home.
Working Around Your Conflicts
- Often, we are able to find a delivery day for you even if you have conflicts (e.g., vacation) during your community's delivery date range.
- We prompt you over email to let us know your delivery window conflicts before we set delivery routes.
- We're much more likely to be able to accommodate a conflict if you let us know about conflicts early, in response to one of our emailed prompts. It's harder to work around conflicts once we've set routes.
Charge Dates vs. Delivery Dates
- The date we charge your credit card is different from the date we deliver to you.
- Generally, we charge cards on the 1st of the month -- a charge scheduled for the 1st of a month indicates that the customer intends to receive a provisions delivery that month.*
*When a subscription has a day-of-month charge pattern that's different from the 1st of a month, it usually means the customer has made a manual change to the charge date. In this case, we usually ask if we can put it back to the 1st of the month.