Cut mix - What to expect
Curation, with Customization
You entrust us to choose your mix of cuts in your monthly (or bi-monthly) provisions, which ensures none of the animal is wasted, and keeps costs down -- and you may also be opening yourself up to exploring cuts, and recipes, you wouldn't have tried before!
But we seek and learn your preferences, allowing us to optimize curation for you month-to-month. For example, we certainly can exclude cuts you just don't like. We also can accommodate virtually any dietary restriction.
Range of Cuts
The cut types we curate from are the following:
- Steaks (e.g., Ribeye, NY Strip, Flatiron, Flank, Skirt, Sirloin... and more!)*
- Short ribs*
- Roasts (e.g., Sirloin Tip, Top Round, London Broil)
- Ground beef
- Miscellaneous: Kebabs, Chipsteak, Beef hot dogs, more!
- Roasts (e.g., pork shoulder)
- Ground pork
- Sausage (e.g., Kielbasa, Sweet Italian, Chorizo, Breakfast patties)
Want to see how cuts translate to dinner? See recipes.
Of note, bones, offal and organ meat are not included in subscription provisions. They are though generally available as Add-ons.Next in How it Works: How much to get
Go to Shop Provisions