Curation with Customization
What do curation and customization mean?
You entrust us to choose your mix of cuts and seafood in your provisions subscriptions, which ensures none of the animal is wasted, and keeps costs down -- and you may also be opening yourself up to exploring cuts, and recipes, you wouldn't have tried before!
But we seek and learn your preferences, allowing us to optimize curation for you month-to-month. For example, we certainly can exclude cuts you just don't like. We also can accommodate virtually any dietary restriction. (More detail on customization)
Range of Cuts
The cut types we curate from are the following:
- Premium steaks (e.g., Ribeye, NY Strip, Flatiron, Flank, Skirt, Sirloin... and more!)
- Everyday steaks (e.g., Minute Steak, London Broil)
- Short ribs
- Roasts (e.g., Chuck, Sirloin Tip, Top Round, Tri-Tip)
- Ground beef
- Miscellaneous: Kebabs, Chipsteak, Beef hot dogs, more!
- Roasts (e.g., pork shoulder)
- Ground pork
- Sausage (e.g., Kielbasa, Sweet Italian, Chorizo, Breakfast patties)
Chicken (coming in July 2021)
- Whole chickens
- White- and Dark-meat quarters (skin-on)
- Tenders (boneless, skinless)
- Fish filets
- Scaled; skin-on or skin-off
- Various species including Rockfish, Black Sea Bass, Flounder, Blue Catfish, Snakehead Fish, Golden Tilefish, Monkfish
- Whole fish
- Scaled, gutted
- Several species including Rockfish, Black Sea Bass, Spanish Mackerel
- Whole Atlantic shrimp (head-off, shell-on) (summer)
- Whole soft-shell crab (summer)
Cuts by Offering
- All-In provisions give subscribers access to all of these cuts.
- See the Essentials and Daily Grind details on which cuts are included in these offerings.
Of note, bones, offal and organ meat are not included in subscription provisions. They are though generally available as Add-ons.
> Go to Shop Provisions
> Next in How it Works: How much to get