Curation with Customization
What do curation and customization mean?
You entrust us to choose your mix of cuts in your provisions subscriptions, which ensures none of the animal is wasted, and keeps costs down -- and you may also be opening yourself up to exploring cuts, and recipes, you wouldn't have tried before!
But we seek and learn your preferences, allowing us to optimize curation for you month-to-month. For example, we certainly can exclude cuts you just don't like. We also can accommodate virtually any dietary restriction.
Range of Cuts
The cut types we curate from are the following:
- Steaks (e.g., Ribeye, NY Strip, Flatiron, Flank, Skirt, Sirloin... and more!)
- Short ribs
- Roasts (e.g., Sirloin Tip, Top Round, London Broil)
- Ground beef
- Miscellaneous: Kebabs, Chipsteak, Beef hot dogs, more!
- Roasts (e.g., pork shoulder)
- Ground pork
- Sausage (e.g., Kielbasa, Sweet Italian, Chorizo, Breakfast patties)
Of note, bones, offal and organ meat are not included in subscription provisions. They are though generally available as Add-ons.
> Go to Shop Provisions
> Next in How it Works: How much to get