Choosing your provisions
1. You pick the provisions you want
- Meats: Whichever combination of beef, pork, chicken and seafood you would like (detail on Farming & Fishing partners)
- Amount: How many pounds, or servings, you'd like in each delivery (detail on How Much to Get)
- Curation style: The range of cuts you'll have access to
2. You choose delivery frequency - it's flexible!
- Start with: Monthly, bi-monthly or every third month
- You can always choose to skip or push back a delivery
- You may cancel at any time, without any penalty - ever!
- Delivery is always free
- When you sign up, you pay for your first provisions. After that, we'll charge you on the 1st of the month when you're scheduled for provisions
3. We provide curation, with customization
- We curate your provisions mix
- This maximizes convenience for you
- It also allows us to minimize waste and keep prices down, because we can allocate-out whole animals to our subscribers based on all their needs (like a CSA)
- We solicit your preferences and requests, to better curate for you.
- We exclude cuts you just don't like
- We allocate you more of the cuts you love
- We accommodate dietary restrictions
You have the opportunity (but not the requirement) to explore cuts, and recipes, you wouldn't have tried before!
4. You can supplement any subscription delivery with Add-Ons
Add-Ons let subscribers stock up on more of certain cuts that you love, a la carte, right up to your delivery day
- Add-Ons also include seasonal specialties, and nose-to-tail options that we don't allocate into provisions subscriptions (e.g., oxtail, offal)