What is Essentials?
- Essentials provisions offer an economical choice that nonetheless allows you to eat richly by focusing on cuts that are delicious and hearty but not necessarily fancy
- For detail on what's included, check out Choosing Your Provisions.
Who is Essentials good for?
- Low & Slow aficionados (braises, slow-cooks, smokes)
What does it cost?
$4-5 per serving, depending on pounds per delivery and meat mix.
What are alternatives?
All-In, Essentials, and Daily Grind are the three types of provisions subscriptions. They offer different curation styles at different price-per-serving levels.
For more detail please check out Choosing Your Provisions.
What's a Booster?
- A Ground Meat Booster gives you additional ground meat (beef and/or pork) on top of your chosen provisions.
- Boosters are available both as recurring components of your subscription, and as one-time Add-Ons.
What size should I get?
Assume one-half pound for an adult serving.
For more detail and guidance, check out How much to get.
What should I do if I'm interested but I don't really want to commit?
Try a small first delivery! All-In provisions start at 5 lbs., and Essentials and Daily Grind start at 10 lbs.
There's no reason to be concerned about any "commitment." You can modify or cancel your subscription without penalty anytime - including after your first delivery, if it doesn't meet your needs.
What if I'm still not sure how this provisions subscription thing works?
Just email us and we'll be happy to help you!